I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Little Paper Shop Sale!!!!


That's right there is a sale going on and you just don't want to miss it!!! From right now until January 7th Everything in the shop is 10-50% off! Prices will only be offered until the 7th so hurry and place your order while supplies last! Trust me you definately NEED their sets!!!


Also, Just a little forewarning! There are 3 FAB new sets that are being released on the 15th of January with Sneak peaks starting on the 12th...they are awesome sets and I have already made 2 super cute things with them! can't wait to show you what they are!
Sorry I have been missing, with the holidays and packing it's been crazy here...the movers are coming Monday and I think I'm ready! We were fortunate to get a good moving company and that sets me at ease a little more! Greece here we come!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: