I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

TLC my first SCS challenge in months!!!

I actually got to play in todays TLC228 challenge on Splitcoaststampers!!!! I'm sooo super excited!




Supplies:

Stamps: Nursery Necessities by Stampin' Up!

Paper: Groovey guaga textured cardstock, whisper white, and groovey guava designer series paper

Ink: stamped off tangerine tango (I already sold my groovey guava!)

Accessories: big shot, top note die by SU!, white grosgrain ribbon
The card actually opens, all you have to do is untie the ribbon and the top note opens up! I love lvoe love it!!!


Now I'm off to mop the kitchen...that's what happens when I go play at the beach in the morning...house work in the afternoon! Pooo, at least hubby is taking us out to dinner tonight!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
hugs,
Silvia

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet Silvy. Glad you got time to stamp today and playing at the beach all morning is worth the house work later. hee hee hugs.

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

So glad you're back! Isn't this card fold the cutest? I could totally see making it into a rocket-- if I can figure it out i may try it! Great job on the challenge, super cute card!