I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, August 24, 2009

CAS inspired

Todays inspiration 29 challenge was a shopping inspiration from this wonderful site. go check it out and see what you can see!



I decided after looking at the website that I was going to make 2 cards using the same stamps but in different ways. I loved how they show different ways to use the clothing items...so I translated to stamps! What do you think?
I made a wide card and used bashful blue stripped ribbon and the soft subtles colors for this card.

Here is the tall one...just done with bold bright colors and real red stipped ribbon...had to hand stitch the ribbon because I have no sweing machine here...silly me left it at home thinking I wouldn't need it! hahaha!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Say Charge by MFT

Paper: Confetti white by SU!

Ink: stazon black

Accessories: real red and bashful blue stripped ribbon, crafters tool kit, thread, SU! markers

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

Matthew 7:12 "In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want to them to treat you, for this is the law and the prophets.”

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

The tucking and pleating on these ribbons is phenomenal!! They make these cards real standouts!!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are cute and a creative idea with the ribbon.