I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturdays with Sweet N Sassy

And he loves you very much! That's what I always think when I start reading the sentiment on this stamp set...but I have small children and we watch Veggie Tales often... Sorry about that, hope I didn't get any songs stuck in anyones heads! LOL

Anywho, I digress, I think these little birds are the sweetest birds alive...errr digi's...you know what I mean! LOL I used my coluzzle to cut the circle around the birds and when I could go no further I used my paper snips...I like the end effects, those birds look too cute! I think they know the sentiment is true, or maybe they have the Veggie Tales theme song stuck in their heads too!


I added a bit of glitter to the leaves after I watercolored them using my watercolor pencils and blender pens and I sponged 2 different colors around the circle, I think it looks pretty neat! Did some paper piercing and added a gem to dot my eye and called it a day! What do you think?


Supplies:
Ink: craft turquoise, craft green galore
Paper: Kraft, white, Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey
Accessories: twill, staples, watercolor pencils, blender pens, paper piercing tool, sponge, gem, glitter

This card was made for the Isnpiration challenge236 on SCS my inspiration came from these perfume bottles found here!


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'

Silvia

1 comment:

Betty J Schaub said...

SWEET! Love the little birdies and the sentiment is perfect! Coloring is awesome.