I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Puddles of fun!


Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to your new dose of Tuesday morning! I’m sure you’ve noticed, but we have had a little switch up with who posts when…today is my first time in my new spot and let me just say…it’s lovely here on a Tuesday morning!



I love this image it’s called {Puddles of Fun}, it’s a RAM image and the little ducks are just too sweet! I love the little boots and the umbrella, but I especially love their little random polkadots!

Thank you so much for Stoping by!

Supplies:

Stamps: Puddles of Fun

Ink: Stazon Black

Paper: White, green, DP by Three Bugs in a Rub

Accessories: fancy scallop punch, heart punch, lace trim, black gingham ribbon, button, scor-pal, watercolor pencils, blender pens, dimentionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Silvia

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!