I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Double Time Challenge Fun

Hello peeps,
I have finally gotten a sec to make a card...these past few days have been crazy with the hubby at work...day 3 and counting in a row, oh the joys of being a firemans wife! Anywho, I digress! I was able to play along in some challenges over at SCS. I did todays Featured Stamper Challenge and yesterdays Free for All challenge.
Today's Featured stamper is Stampgroove Check out her gallery here!
And this is my card! I love this tiger! He is too stinkin cute!
I was inspired by Stampgrooves card seen here. I love the bright fun colors and the simplicity. I think the tiger looks well with these bold bright colors, on the inside the sentiment readds "Wild Thing"
Supplies:
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: white CS, only orange, tempting turquoise and Basic Grey DP
Accessories: watercolor pencils and blender pens
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Thanks so much for playing today on the FS! Your card is so fun! LOVE the coloring! Have a great week! Hugs...Cookie