I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I didn't win, but...


Both my card and my name are on this companies website! Here is a card I made a few months ago for a contest using this compabies ribbon. They had a grand opening contest and they sent you a piece of ribbon, you were then to create a card with the ribbon and mail it back to them, then they choose two projests to get a $30 gift certificate to their store and be a guess desinger for a month...so even though I didn't win, I'm stll happy that my card is in their gallery! Here is a link to my card over at Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts They are having another contest soon...so you know I will be entering!!! Ohh they also have brads and eyelets in ALL SU! colors...especially made...how cool is that! Go check them out!

This stamp is an Olie and Olivia stamp that I got from the PIF (Pay It Foward) thread on Splitcoaststampers and I just think it's adorable! I made a mask for the sun set with an oval template and then used various SU! alphabets to stam the "Ahoy Matey!" The main image is actually stamped on water color paper and colored with SU! re-inkers and an aqua painter...thent o make the water look "watery" I added some crystal effects. I'm very please with how it turned out and am not sorry at all I didn't win! This year I will be taking more chances with my work and am pleased that I was mentioned on the website!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: