I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Moments to Cherish!

Okay so I am totally one of those people that totally says, "I am NEVER going to forget that!" and then low and behold I have totally forgotten what it was I wasn't going to forget, and I'm talking about those special moments. YOu know the cute little things the kids do or say...so I have decided to remidy that! My niece Meghan spent the night and we decided to get busy and alter some books that I got at Target this week. I got extremely lucky! I bought both of these adorable books for only $2.59 and that included the pen! Not to mention the fact that they are pink...my ULTIMATE favorite color! Anywho, when I saw them I totally knew that they would match Stampin' Up's Purely pomegranate cardstock and I NEEDED to get them right away! So I got one for me and one for Meghan...and being the totally awesome girl that she is... we picked the same paper to decorate our books with! I know I know she is the best! (I love this little gal!

Supplies:
No Stamps
Rub-ons: Eastern Elegance
Paper: Bali Breeze, Shimmery White CS
Accessories: purely pomegranate satin ribbon, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, sheer polka dot ribbon (thanks Sara!!)

We met when she was almost 2 and she is going to be 11 this year...where has all the time gone? I love spending time with her, she is very creative and a sweetheart...plus she loves the Lord, what more could you want from a girl (well, I guess the fact that she thinks I'm cool and likes to craft with me makes it even sweeter!) Anyways I hope you like the altered book! And here is a picture of Meghan and I...just so you can put a face to the names! Thanks for looking!



And here are some of the other things Meghan made while she was here...pretty talented wouldn't you say! She designed and created them all by herself!!!





No comments: