I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Little Paper Shop Preview




Hey hey hey! Today is preview day #1 and I am super excited to share with you this AWESOME new set from Little Paper Shop! The set we are previewing is called Lily and Lucy Messages and let me just tell you, it's super cute and definately a MUST have for the stamp stock!

And here is mine! It's a calendar for all my scheduled posts...this way I know what I need to do without having to get on the computer and getting side tracked by just checking fabcebook *real quick* and not getting done what I want ot get done! hehehehe

I don't know how I feel about the orange now, but alas, such is life!




And here is one of the inside pages...very simple, but it get's the job done!


Now let me get up off of here since there is a wicked storm right now and the power keeps going out...yikes it's windy and rainy out there...not to mention all the thuunder and lightning! Thank God for the storm shutters here!!
Don't forget to stop by the Little Paper Shop Blog to see what the rest of the awesome DT came up with!
Supplies:
Stamps:Lucy and Lily Messages available the 19 of January from Little Paper shop
Ink:stazon black
Paper: tangerine tango, PTI white, chocolate chip, DCWV designer paper
Accessories: bind it all, coils, dimentionals, glue dots, rectangle nestabilities, water color pencils, blender pens
Thanks for stopping by! HUgs and happy Stampin!
Silvia

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Love the image and the calendar is a great idea.

Cindy Haffner said...

Silvia what a great idea, and so pretty.

Bonnie said...

So cute and love the little calendar book!! I just got a Bind-it-all and hoping to find some mojo to use it!

Julia said...

Fabulous idea Silvia!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ultra cute. Love the colours! This would be such a cool gift. Bind it all is such a nifty thing.

Pam Varnell said...

What a cute calendar and a lovely idea. Love it!!!