I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teacher gifts!

So I'm a little late in posting these...this is one of the gift we gave to David's teacher this year...I think it turned out super cute! What do you think?


This little container of pencils only cost me about $3, but it made a great little present! I think His teacher really enjoyed it!


Supplies:

Stamps: Just right stampers

Ink: Stazon black

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, so saffron, whisper white, retired SU! designer paper

Accessories: choclate satin ribbon
Thank you sooo much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Silvia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Silvia!! I think this is just darling hun!! I just love your pretty ribbon and the way you've personalized it!! I'm sure she loved this!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia,
Is it a custom in the USA to give teachers a small gift in the new year?Just curious.....