I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pretty Little Box

I love making boxes...they pretty much rock! And they are useful to boot! I made this little box for a friend as a thanks for having us over...it was filled with chocolate!

But before I show you the box, I'll have to show you the card...cuz it's pretty cute too. Pretty simple but it get's the point accross!



I used my cuttlebig Olivia alphabet to cut out the "thanks" and then I used my only orange craft inks to color it... I love the pop of color it adds! And since we were going over there for dinner I thought the little table and chairs from the {Garden Gate} stamp set was a great touch!


And here is the little box...isn't it sooooo cute! I got the template from Mels Blog, and for the life of me I can't find the link now...I need to get better at saving it when I find it...poooo!



I super LOVE how the handles came out and I followed Lauren's Step by step instructions she has on her video but smaller...my clips and box were smaller than hers and I think it looks super cute, big or small!


Don't you think it's super cute? Even my friends son mentioned how awesome it was! hehehe Now that's the seal of accomplishment!


And here is the whole set...I even made a beaded pen...hadn't made one in ages LOVE them! I need me some more red tape! Good thing I have plenty of micro beads!

Supplies:

Stamps: {Garden Gate} by Little Paper Shop

Ink: Stazon black, only orange craft ink

Paper: Kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, SU! retired designer paper

Accessorie: linnen thread, basic grey buttons, word window punch, binder clips, brads, ribbon, nestabilities, chipboard, big shot, olivia alphabet by cuttlebug, 1/8 inch circle punch, micro beads, red tape, scallop edge punch

Thank you sooo much for stopping by! I do hope you'll come back soon!

Have a blessed day!

Silvia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh Silvia! This is absolutely AWESOME!!
That handbag!! Wonderful!Well done!