I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

LPS MOndays!

Today is day two of the awesome June release for Little Paper Shop and the set is absolutely awesome! I have not unfortunately gotten my set yet...darn mail! LOL And Julia was kind enough to send me a png file and I was finally able to open it and then...I lost my printer cable! grrrrrrr


But I do have a card for you and you can go to the Little Paper Shop Blog and see all the awesome cards that were made and enter for your chancfe to win your very own FREE set!

So todays is also the DT challenge and our challenge today is to add anything that adds texture...so I added glitter...love glitter!

You can participate in our DT challenge, issued this month by the FABULOUS Jen, and also leave a comment to be randomly selected, so we'll meet you over at the LPS blog right now for all the fun!

What's more? For one week only, beginning with Tuesday's release, BOTH new releases are on sale for 10% off at The Little Paper Shop! (while supplies last)

Supplies:

Stamps: Little One by Little Papershop

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Silvia

P.S. Sorry for the loate post...blogger didn't automatically post my post! boo hiss

No comments: