I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

LPSC56 Chocolate Dipped Kiwi

Hey hey my friends! It's that time fo the week again! Time for a Little Paper Shop Challenge...this week we are having a color challenge...a yummy color challenge!

I love love love these colors together! So many different ways to arrange them too! I know you want to play along...join us at the Little Paper Shop Blog for your chance to win {Floral Frenzy} stamp set...just for playing along!

Here is my card...I like birthdays and these colors spoke birthday to me...plus I had someone ask me to make a birthday card for his 4yo nephew!




And this is the inside...isn't the sentiment just perfection? I love it!

Supplies:

Stamps: {Sugar} and {For You} By Little Paper Shop

Paper:kiwi kiss, kraft, chocolate chip, whisper white, certainly celery designer paper

Ink:stazon brown

Accessories:Sta punch, curcle punch, glitter, twill ribbon, liquid applique

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So YUMMY, AWESOME!!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Allison said...

Nice clean design Silvia...great job!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This sure does look very yummy!! Fab colors!! ;)

Bonnie said...

Wow! this was one tough challenge but your card is awesome!! Like Cindy says - YUMMY!

Stempelientje said...

This is a very beautiful made card Silvia! Well done!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Silvia. This is such a great card for a 4-year old.

Ann Kranitz said...

Delicious!!!!