I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

So I was looking through different sketches to make something yummy for you guys to look at when I stumbled across last Saturdays Inspiration Sketch over at Splitcoaststampers. I was inspired by this awesome little quilt picture…


several things inspired me…the colors and the shapes! Aren’t the colors gorgeous? The round polkadots were screaming at me! So I went to work!


Here is what I came up with!




What do you think? Isn’t the book mark just the cutest? I love making these, they are sooo awesome and sooo easy!


Supplies:
Stamps: #1 Bonus stamp from the Zac & Zoe Sports 2bundle
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: Prism White, Designer paper
Accessories: thin coasters, 1 3/8 circle punch, rhinestones, ribbon,
watercolor pencils, blender pens, ribbon scrap

I hope you like my little book mark! I’m sure everyone has seen these giant paper clips, but just in case you haven’t they are in the office supply aisle at WalMart and I think they cost about a dollar for 12 or so of them…I know! They make great presents for teachers and stocking stuffers for the reader in your family!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin’

XOXOXO

Silvia

No comments: