I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

SUPER EXCITED!!!!!


To let you all know that I have been asked by Faith Hofrichter to be part of Mark's Finest Paper Design team...I can not tell you how extatic I am! You can check out the blog here! I will be working with amazings stamps and supplies...not to mention the amazing design team that Faith has! Be on the look out for the February release!!!


Thanks for stopping by and please check back soon!

XOXOXO

Silvia

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh I'm so happy for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Congrats, girlie!! woo hooo

Mandy said...

Congratulations Silvia, will look forward to seeing your fab creations.

Mandy

Joanne Travis said...

Congratulations and welcome, Silvia!!

Lynn McAuley said...

We are super excited and thrilled to have you join us on the design team at Mark's Finest Papers!! Welcome aboard, Silvia!