I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scent-sational

 Hello fellow hoppers,

I'm so glad you all stopped by!  I got a very special treat this month! I was able to meet AND stamp with the very amazingly talented Melyssa Connolly (Owner and designer for Whimsey Doodles) who has re-kindled my love for copic markers...AWESOME!  I tend to have champaigne taste on a beer can budget...so we shall see how this goes! It was incredibly awesome to play and stamp with Melyssa, Nikki and Joni over at Nikki's house...I have missed stampin' with the girlies!

So join us for an amazing blog hop of the fab new set Melyssa was kind enough to share with us!!!


This set is just too STINKIN' cute!  But seriously, it really is super cute!
Here are just a few of the cards I have made with this set! 

The whole chevron craze is in full swing, so I thought I would use some of this delish paper to match my pretty leaves....Can I just say that it makes a HUGE difference when you have a large number of COPIC markers to color with, I mean HUGE  so if you are just starting out and only have five markers...you need MORE!  I have zero copics, because I sold mine, because I didn't think I knew how to use them...turns out I just need more copics and some practice! (and a great teacher...like Melyssa Connolly!)


 This card is sweet, simple and to the point...sometimes less is more!




I think this might be my most favorite card with this set!  I started off with just the present (going for the CAS card again...and added the "scent'iment" and realized it wouldn't work...nothing to smell and all. So I started to mask, and I stamped and cut out the wrong image...so I had to start again. I was sooo afraid I was going to "jack" the whole thing up when I colored it, but I think it turned out okay! I love this type of card, you know, where the sentiment is revealed when still closed...but it sure is a bear, or should I say skunk to carpture on camera!


Thank you all for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed the blog hop...now join in the fun and try to win yourself one of these amazingly cute "Scent-sational" stamp sets


Hugs and Happy Stampin'


Silvia

Scent-sational is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 23 stamps and will sell for $24.00.


Would you like to win the new Scent-sational stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.


You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, June 30th with the winner being announced during the release party chat


50 comments:

Torico said...

Love the simplicity of each card! Fab cards.

Cassie said...

Your cards are wonderful, Silvia! I felt that same away about Copics when I first got started. Thanks to birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas. . .they've helped grow my collection ;D

featheredheaven said...

I am loving these cards! Copics...yes everyone needs more! I have a little collection, but need more practice and lessons on using them!
Thanks for sharing!
Sue O

Mary said...

These are beautiful!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so adorable

Queen Mary said...

Love the brown and green, love the atomizer, love your compositions!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Oh, Super Stampin' Silvia-- I love them all! And I especially love that I was sitting beside you when you made them :)

Heide said...

Super cards! Love the CAS feel of all three of your cards. Such a cute set.
Heide

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super cute cards Silvia!!

Kathy H said...

Sweet!

Allison Cope said...

Fabulous projects Silvia! Love each one!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Awesome cards...love the colors your used!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

jan farnworth said...

great cards.

Diana Fernandez said...

I love your cards... they really are stinkin cute!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Cute cards, nice work!

Mary J said...

Adorable, love these fresh designs

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous cards!

Kelly Collins said...

Great job with the cards and your coloring. Copics are the best! These images are so cute.

elizabeth said...

These are all adorable.

Norma said...

Very cute cards! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!!
Hugs,
Norma

Jess Willison said...

These are super cute!

Scrappy Canuck said...

I love the unexpected colours! So cute!

Heather said...

So cute :)

Anonymous said...

Your brown little skunk is so stinkin' cute!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute cards!

Jeannie said...

They are all absolutely adorable! I would love, love, love to win this set!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Amber Milone said...

I love the cards very simple yet cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are fabulous, thanks so much for joining us!

Indy's Designs said...

Cute! Love that you went with a blue skunk...very cute!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow these are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Xiomara
Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards! I love the perfume card, how adorable :)

Sue D said...

Great cards!!

Rose said...

they are all fantastic :) super fun set!!!

Brenda Lee said...

Fantastic cards! Love the clean and simple look.

Cynthia said...

Fun designs!

Njeri said...

Your card is stinking cute.

Marlena M. said...

I love your cards!

sharon g said...

Those are so cute. I love how you used brown instead of black. Good job.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable cards...the images are just super.

zehra said...

These are pretty cards, love the colors

Yolanda said...

Cute cards - The perfume bottle is funny.

Sharon Roselli said...

love all your cards! the cas one with the purfume bottle cracks me up!

Flo said...

Great cards. I particularly love the green chevrons on the chocolate paper.

canadianseoagency.ca said...

With good qualities of service from a good service provider, your profits and sales would surely increase.

http://www.onlinemarketingcanada.ca/ said...

Internet Marketing tools like social media marketing have made people go crazy about things least imagined.

Unknown said...

Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, Cccam Server I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Anyway thank you a lot.

Remove Background said...

What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

laixinjie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.