One thing in my life that is extremely important to me is my relationship with Jesus Christ. He is my personal Lord and Saviour and I am nothing without him! I am so thankful that he has given me this gift...one that I sometimes think is just a tinkering but one that helps me to share the word and His love for me and others around the world. I had never on my wildest dreams thought that I could have ever shared His good news with so many people...but because of this amazingly awesome vraft I am able to share with all those that read my blog...now weather they choose to read it or just look at the cards...that's totally up to them, but at least the word of the Lord is out there for people to see!
Diane from Women to women: Sharing Jesus nominated me for this award and I am so greatful to her..I have been following both of her blogs and they are wonderful...for learning more about Jesus and being totally and utterly inspired on her crafting blog...so head on over and check them out!
Now I have to nominate 5 more people...here are the rules before I nominate!
-Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along
-Name five people (more or less is fine!) to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner.
-Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you.
-Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs. The badge can be obtained on the WTW site.
So here goes:
1) Deb from With a Stamp and a Song She is extremely Talented and shares Jesus not only with her card making but also with her amazing acting and singing talent!
2) Patter Cross: Triple the Scraps: this woman has the most amazing challenge going on it's called His Holly Name Challenge...and it's a year long challenge...I always look at it longing to join, but until I get into a house and get all my supplies...no can do...but you should join her!
3) Stacy: Twinshappy: Stacy is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She has sent more than 800 cards to the soldiers in Iraq and I have been fortunate enough to call her a friend for almost 2 years...even though we have never met her in real life I feel like i know her!
4) Bonnie Sharp: The Lucky Clucker: She is one of my fellow Little Paper Shop DT members and she is just amazing! She was just revealed as an SCS dirty girl...so you know she's good! PLus she loves the lord...what more can you ask for?!
5) Beverly: Beestamper: I have actually gotten the chance to meet Beverly in person ans she is just as sweet as she seems!~ I love her work and so Does GIna K...check out her blog to see why!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed day and may God bless you today and always! May you be His light into the dark corners of this world!