I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Digi Shack's Grand OPening...

Is tomorrow!!! And there's even a contest and a prize...plus some Freebies for everyone! How what are you waiting for!!! Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the fun sketch and the fun image you have to play with!


But for now I thought I would love to share with you this fun Image...don't you want one for your very own? I love this little guy and his "can do attitude!" This was a super fun image to color and make a card with...although I almost lost it when I was trying to take a picture...it almost fell in the POOL!!!! Yikes...I guess it was a little windy today!
Anywho I hope you like my card and I hope you come back tomorrow to play along with the shektch challenge and help me welcome in The Digi Shack!
Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Image from the Digi Shack
Ink: none
Paper: SAB designer paper, whisper white, chocolate chip
Accessories: Water color pencils, blender pens, black fine point pen, so saffron grosgrain ribbon, pretty flower from super friend Stacy (aka Twinshappy)
Happy Stampin!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Silvia

7 comments:

~*Joni said...

Haha! What a great card! I love this guy, so determined and adamant about being the early worm. What a fun way to start my Monday morning. I LOVE your coloring btw, it's just perfect!

Connie M. said...

hehehe! This is just too cute, Silvia!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a fun card, Silvia!!! Hope you are well today!!
-t

Mandy said...

Very fun...great coloring. How awful would that have been if he would have went swimming..especially before you took his picture.

Stacy Morgan said...

Too cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this card! So stinkin' cute! :)

kssdesigns said...

You really made this bird sing with your awesome coloring skills! Nicely done!