I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CC and CPC challenges coming at ya!!!

So today I wanted to make a card and I wanted it to be cool...LOL don't we want all our cards to be cool?


Anywho I got this awesome little stamp set from my friend Nikki and I just had to use it this week...so I played along intodays color challenge 235 on Splitcoaststampers and also with the Tuesday sketch challenge on Christian Paper Craft website...both fun to play with...well all except that hidious eggplant color! LOL

This was a super quick card as it's already 11:20 here and I need to get to bed! LOL so for the UR I used a Just Right Stampers font called Brayton and stamped it off twice to achieve a much lighter color of this ink...did I mention I don't care for this color? The sentiment from the "This is the Day" set from Technique Tuesday. I might just have to make another card using this layout!

Supplies:

Stamps: This is the day by technique tuesday, Brayton font by Just right stampers

Ink: Stazon black, elegant eggplant

Paper: old olive, basic black, whisper white, Urban oasis SU! designer series paper

Accessories: dimentionals, rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

4 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I think it turned out great Silvia! I'm going to try to do it now but you got guts for pulling it off though. 'm a bit on the chicken side.

Upload your card to the gallery we have at CPC so we all can ogle over it. Hugs!

Barb g (WV) said...

Fantastic card for this challenge....you really did a terrific job!
Barbg(WV)
http://gotpms.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

great take on the sketch!!! Love those colors!!

Natalie said...

Great card Silvia!! Did you post it at the CPC gallery yet?? Hope so! See you on the boards, God bless!