I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

LPSC48: A new Years Color Challenge

Hi all, it's happy to be here Monday time! It's Little Paper Shop Monday time! I unfortunately did not have time to get somehting made, but I would lvoe to share this challenge with you! {I Heart} when you play long with us...ohh wait that's the name of the stamp set you could win if you plaed a long with us! I know you NEED the {I Heart} set so show us what you've got with these FAB colors!

Then head on over to the Little Paper Shop Blog and add a link to your awesome creation...you will then be entered for the {I Heart} stamp set! You don't even have to use LPS stamps, although we would love it if you did!

Have a safe and blessed 2010! May you always be in God's will for you!

Silvia

No comments: