I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Whimsied Chipboard WSC32 {12-14-09}

This week at the Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog we are having a Chipboard challenge...yup, use chipboard on your creation! It's easy as pie, and if you don't have any Whismy stamps please feel free to play along with us! We would love to see your creations anyways!


Here is my card! I used the super cute image of the narwhal. I love this little guy! I then simply used a couple naked chipboard pieces and wrote Happy Birthday myself with a fine point pen. Added color and glitter and VOILA! I have a card! What do you think? I know you want to play too!

Come join us and see if you can be one of whimsies top 3!



Supplies:
Stamps Whimsy Narwhal
Ink" Stazon Black, baja breeze, pacific point
Paper: Baja Breze, very vanilla
Accessories: aqua painter, dazzling diamonds glitter, chipboard

Thank you soooo uch for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my card today and I do hope you'll play along with us!

Hugs and happy Stampin!

Silvia

No comments: