I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

καρναβάλι...

Or carnival as you might know it! Today we had our καρναβάλι (carnival) parade in one of the bigger villages near us called Kounoupidiana and it was a sight to see! It was a whole lot of fun with music, costumes and tons and tons of confetti! Here are some pics to give you a little taste of what we experienced today!
And this was one of my kids favorites...the giant babies! They were harry babies too!
By far the BEST float, I don't know what it was for, but pretty cool!
Bella loves her some confetti!


And who is going to clean up this mess!!!!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a bit of my day!


Come back soon, tomorrow is Kite day! As long as it's not raining karekles (chairs!)

No comments: