I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chan Luu...what I've been up to!


So I've been pretty busy lately...making jewelry, all sorts really, but I have also been having classes on how to make Chan Luu Bracelets that seem to be all the rage right now! Here are some of the bracelets I've made!





This black beauty was a custom order, a gal here had some black coral jewelry that she didn't like the style of, so she asked me to make them into a Chan Luu Style bracelet.

Beads: 10mm black coral




Aqua blue beads that measure 6mm's, this gorgeous bracelet wraps around the wrist 3 times and has a sterling silver hammered button closure.




This is my personal bracelet, it is made with 6mm turquoise beads and it is absolutly stunning!


This is my latest creation, it is made with 4mm Czech glass and white Greek leather, it will look fabulous on nicely tan skin!!!


Some are for sale, some have already been sent to their owner...Let me know if you would like to place an order! Check out the rest of my jewelry at http://www.mabiejewels.etsy.com/ !


Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Stampin'


Silvia

No comments: