I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Triple Challenge pre-view

So...starting this coming Tuesday we are going to start 4 days of releases with Marks Finest Papers. Three amazing new sets will be released with extra yummy blog candy HERE!!! I have a FREE stamp for you and maybe some accessories...so don't forget to tune in all next week!


Here is my little sneaky peaky...which also happens to be a card that meets the requirements for 3 challenges on Splitcoaststampers for this week!!! YAY me! (LOL) Which challenges does it meet you ask?!








Here is my card!




It uses the new elephant stamp fromt he Oh Boy, It's a girl stamp set that will be released this coming week. It has some super adorable images...so check back on Tuesday to see what you can see!


Hope you have a great day and Happy Stampin'!!!


Silvia

No comments: