I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Let's Have a Tea Party...

My little Emelia is having a Tea Party for her 4th Birthday! My friend Nikki has the Sizzix retired teapot die...so I e-mailed Nikki (from Smells Like Homemade) and asked her is I could borrow it from her...She is the best so she said YES!!! We were very excited! Here are her invitations!


Emelia ran all the pretty paper through my bigshot herselt! I then cut all the pieces at the perforated sections and then she helped me glue the pieces back on...only 3 and already paper piecing! The paper we used is the Garden Party stack from Die cuts with a view Stephanie Hester from "My Card Shack" was generous enough to send me an incredibly amazing package this week and this paper pack was one of the things in it...along with many other amazing things. Girl you are amazing! THANK YOU so much!!!

Emelia fell in love with The Garden Party collection the minute I opened the box and said she wanted to use it for her invitations...she then went to my cardstock collection and picked rose red...which matched perfectly! This girl has an eye! I also got another package that had basic grey buttons and she asked if we could use those...I love vreating with her! He's too cute!


Here is the inside...Nikki had made an invitation with the tea pot last year and she had figured out all the proper placement...she was kind enough to e-mail me the template so all I had to do is insert my information! Thank you Nikki!!! You saved me a whole lot of trouble!

If you have this die and would like the word document for the wording please just e-mail me at mabieme1999@yahoo.com with "tea pot template" as the subject.

Supplies:
Stamps: None, the you're invited is computer generated
Ink: none
Paper: Garden party DP by Die Cuts with a view, rose red, green galore, very vanilla
Accessories: Basic grey buttons, linnen thread, glue dots, rode red ribbon, word window punch, heart punch, big shot, teapot die

Thank you sooo much for stopping by! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

Have a blessed day!

Silvia

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Silvy these are so so adorable. I can't believe she is 4 already. ACK... I still remember when you were pregnant.. Oh the time flies doesn't it. These are so darn sweet and what a great mom you are for making the best invites... Make sure to keep one, enjoy the tea party! Hugs..

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

They turned out soooooo sweet! I love the colors you used-- just perfect! Make sure to take lots of pictures!

HUGS :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh how CUTE!!! These are so adorable-when is she 4? My youngest turns 4 this month, too :)

Kim P said...

Adorable! Hope your precious daughter enjoys her party!!

Alex said...

Cute invitation for a tea party :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x

p said...

sweet invites.
would love to feature them!
make-your-own-invitations.com