I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Whimsy Monday...{11-9-09}

This weeks challenge over at Whimsy Stamps is to use watercolors...in whatever for that might be! You can use water color pencils, water color wonder crayons, refills and water, the squished ink pads or you can go for the real deal Lucile water colors...totally up to you!

Here is my card!

This little girl is from Whimsy stamps, her name is Princess Emma. I just love how her orange and green gown turned out! I used my watercolor pencils (that I have had for over 10 years) and then a blender pen to get it looking all nice and purty! Added some rhinestones and a sentiment and that's pretty much it...scalloped an edge, used my coluzzle to get a half oval shape and my round tag punch...voila...card made! LOL
Supplies:
Stamps: Princess Emma from Whimsy Stamps, Cupcake Fhiona from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: Designer paper, kiwi kiss, pacific point, whisper white
Accessories: Rhinestones, scallop border punch, rounded tab punch
Thank you sooo much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the other DT's blogs to see what they came up with...start at Whismy Stamps Blog please! Also, On Tuesday we have a very special release with a very special new artist Crissy Armstrong...I know right! I'm super excited too!!!
Have a FAB day and thankd for stopping by!!!
Silvia

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful image and your coloring is wonderful Silvia. Very pretty card.