I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Featured Stamper is none other than...

NCSUNikki...over at Smells Like Homemade...I love Nikki...when we lived in the states we used to stamp together..I love me some Nikki! I miss you girl! Here is a link to her gorgeous card!






I really liked the polka dot motiff, so I picked a dotty paper as well...but instead of using a stamped image I used a sentiment instead...and since I have no polkadotted ribbon, I opted for a nice brown twill...Simple, but gorgeous! I love the rounded edges...too cool, and I like the fact that this isn;t too terribly girly!

Supplies:
Stamps: Best Yet by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Stazon Brown
Paper: Chocolate Chip by SU!, ocean tides by PTI, pantry DP by Basic Grey
Accessories: Ribbon, square punches, corner rounder, glue dots, dimentionals



Now, on a personal note, we have our very first visitor of the season...This is Katie...she's 18 and awesome! She was my flower girl at my wedding and I can not believe she is all grown up! This is a pic of her and my kids at Aptera, it's a Roman ruin in the Island of Crete...we went there today...it's simply gorgeous! Emelia has her nose plugged because she said it was stinky in there. They are standing inside a cistern...it's mostly dry, but the water is a bit stinky!!

Thanks for stopping by...please check out Nikki's Gallery here and play along!

Hugs and happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: