I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whimsied Hope

Hey all...most of you don't know, but one of my best friends was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor...it's about the size of a baseball and they aren't sure yet weather it's benin or malignant...so I made her a card...I love this set by Whimsie Doodles...ists super cute and super fun! I hope she loves it...Please keep her and her husband in your prayers! Her name is Danielle!


I printed the image on PTI white and then colored it with watercolor pencils and my blender pens...can't leave home without them! I then re-preinted the image on computer paper and the added some DP over my image and ran it through the printer again...this time it prints on the DP and I am still able to paper piece with my Digi images!!!
The is a challenge right now over at the Whimsie Doodle Blog to make a card using one of their images...so this is perfect timing! You have until Wednesday to enter...big HUGE prize!
This is also for the sketch challenge over at the Just Christmas and Birthday Cards blog.
And last but not least this is also for the female oriented challenge over at No time to stamp challenge


Supplies:
Stamps: Hope Fights by Whimsie Doodles
Ink: Craft only orange
Paper: Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey, PTI Kraft and white
Accessories: organdy ribbon, linnen thread, dimentionals, 3/4 inch square punch, fancy scalloped edge, brown pen, paper snips, watercolor pencils, blender pens
Thanks for stoppping by!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

8 comments:

Georgia said...

Really cute. I wish the best for your friend. She'll be in my prayers. Thanks for playing at JCBC.

Deb Neerman said...

Such a great card! So sorry to hear about your friend's illness ... I'm sure you will make her day with this fabulous card!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!

Melyssa said...

Your card is just beautiful, I'm sure it will bring a smile to your friend Danielle's face!
I love the paperpieced bandana!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great card hunny, love your take on this weeks sketch. Thank you for joining in with the JCBC challenge this week, Linda x

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Eine sehr interesante Karte, und eine ganz tolle Umsetzung, schöne Farben hast du gewählt.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei JCBC

Einen lieben Gruß von Andrea aus Germany

Frau Ninchen said...

i´m sure it will bring a smile on her face and she´ll love it...great card!
thanks for joining us at JCBC!

xx Janina

nessy said...

firstly very big hugs and best wishes for your friend. what a perfect card you have made for her!!
thanks for using the sketch over on JCBC!
vanessa xx

Ziggyeor said...

I hope the best for your friend. I'm sure she'll love the card. I love your take on it and that image is adorable.