I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where the Heart wants...

I love love love this sentiment! I love that it's sooo versatile and that it can be used for a graduation or a wedding! Today I'm using it for a wedding...made it for a girl that is getting married at the end of the month...she leaves Friday am to get all the final prep stuff done and she had a little shower today!



I used the sketch over at Splitcoaststampers and this card came together easy peasy! The papers we're pre-glittered...I love glittered paper packs! This one is from the Garden party pack from DCWV and it simply devine! For my main leaf image, I simply stamped the image with versamark ink and then used heat and stick powder added glitter...simple!
Supplies:
Ink: versamark, stazon black
Paper:shimmery white, DCWV garden party, baja breeze
Accessories:fancy scallop punch, rhinestones, glitter, heat n stick powder, heat gun
Thank you sooo much for stopping by! I pray you have a blessed day!
Hugs and happy stampin'
Silvia

1 comment:

Tasha said...

beautiful card love the colour and sparkle
love tasha xx