I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I've been featured!!!!



Proudly featured in Bittersweet Zine





I am EXTREMELY honored to say that some of my jewery has been featured in Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue on economic empowerment. I was also very blessed with being asked to participate in their Pop Up Shop in Washington DC! What anmazing treat it was for me to meet so many young professionals and help spread the word on my little buisness! This magazine is distributed throughout Washington DC and you can check out the Zine on their website here!


Here are a few of my pieces!
Keep reading to find out how you can give back to the community too!





Bitter Sweet is all about helping the community, I feel priveledged to have been asked to participate! Because of Bitter Sweet I learned about an amazing organization called S.O.M.E (So Other Might Eat) I was blessed to be able to fill a shoebox full of goodies for someone homeless in the DC area (when I say goodies, what really mean are essentials. Tooth brushes, toothpaste, shampoo conditioner, undies, hats, gloves, scarves...and my girls picked out a few toys and trinkets as well) I am really liking what SOME is all about and sice it's almost Valentine's I am going to be running a special! I want to share the LOVE with everyone!





I will be donating 20% of the total sales from Anything Sold in my Etsy Shop, Mabie Jewels, from Now Until Feb 14th when you leave the word SOME in the notes to Seller at check out!


Please consider making a purchase, you will get something beautiful, handmade int he USA, and you will also give something to people in need, FOOD!


Thanks for stopping by and consider getting a subscription to Bitter sweet, they ROCK!


Hugs!


Silvia


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! congrats!!! This sounds like so much fun and I bet your syched!!! I'm really happy for you.. :)

laixinjie said...

I found a very interesting website where you can customize various hats!By the way,I like custom embroidered sweatshirts