I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

January 5th and I need to get rid of some stamps that won't be able to travel with us! Here is a list...it's first come first serve and I will combine shipping if not picking up. If you would like a lot of my stamps and need them shipped we can do it easily with the flat rate boxes...Prices are low for quick sell!

-Taggers Dozen $8
-Love Ya Bunches $5
-It's a Date $5
-All I have seen $5
-Flowers for a Friend $15 (hostess level 3)
-Warmest Regards $10 (NUM)
-Little Layers Plus $8
-All the Best $8
-Carte Postale and Jumbo Wheel $20
-Oh, my word $8
-Big Blossom $5 (NUM)
-Bodacious Bouquet $12
-Letter Patterns $5
-Polka Dots and Paisley $8
-Vases In Vogue $15 (hostess level 3)
-All year cheer 1 $15
-Houndtooth Background $10
-So Many Sayings $10
-Spring Solitude & wheel $15
-Best Blossoms $5
-Both Way Blossoms $15
-Looks Like Spring $15
-Floral Bacgground $10
-From the Garden Background $10
-crosshatch background $10
-Linen Background $10
-Greetings Galore $15
-Flower Fest $20
-Big Blossom $10
-So Very $5
-Fun Filled $8
-Stippled Stencils $5
-So Very $5
-Noteworthy $8
-Fresh Flowers & wheel $12

Please e-mail me with the name of the set you're interested in at mabieme1999@yahoo.com Prices DO NOT include shipping. I accept paypal and credit cards by phone. Thanks for your help. I will be posting more stamps soon so keep checking back!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: