I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been away...but very busy!

My friend Nikki asked me if I wanted to do a craft fair with her this Friday evening and I couldn't pass it up...We have 2 tables and I am jazzed...although I think hers will be a little more jazzy than mine! LOL I have been super busy making things for that and really no time to post much. I have also been working on some samples for a customer who's son will be 1 on Valentines day...so that's what I've been up to...I would like to share something with you though...
I made these last year, but they are good for a little revisit...they are ornaments made from Laminate counter top samples that you can get at any major home improvement store...I actually have a whole bunch of them! LOL I think they are super cute and they already have a hole in them for the ribbon...what couls be better?
For the ornaments above I used wild wasabi cardstock and ink, baroqu motif stamp set and holidays and wishes stamp set...once stamped I covered the whole thing with versamark powder and embossed with Irridescent Ice EP.
For the ornaments below I used just red and black cardstock and whisper white craft inkand embossed with clear embossing powder. The buckles are from the hodge podge hardware kits that are no longer available.poo poo! Easy peasy and super cute...way to recycle!

I hope you enjoyed these little cuties! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

May God Bless you today and always,

Silvia

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WAY CUTE!!!! Did you put paper on the backs too or did you leave them with that unfinished wood look? Or is that the side you decorated and left the back as the laminate? Enquiring minds.... LOL!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are too cute, girl! I love the sparkly ones of course, but those Santa's belt ones? OMG! Amazing!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I so love these Silvia! Your table will be awesome, don't worry!