I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Kusudama Ball...

I love these things! I have been working feverishly on these this winter, along with some other handmade projects for the nieces and nephews. I love these ornaments, they pack such a punch and look awesome on the tree...not to mention someone is really going to think you love them because you spent so much time making it! Hmmmm for some reason blogger keeps rotating this image....piddlley poo.


Again for these ornaments all you need is:

-60 pieces of 3x3 paper

-glue (I used my FAV mono multi)

-ribbon, beads and whatever else you want to use to decorate the flowing ribbons

Here is a link to Part 1 and Part 2 of the instructions on how to make this AWESOME ornaments!

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know if you have tried this technique...I would love to see yours!
Here is link to the other Kusudama ball I made and posted.

Happy Stampin'

May God bless you today and always.


Silvia

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Still think this is so cool! Awesome paper on this one!

Ashley said...

This is amazing!!! I love everything about it! Hugs, Ash-