I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Embossed Whimsy

Post Hijacking...
This picture is for a photo challenge 54 on SCS to use black and white setting on your camer...this is from a friends wedding I went to yesterday...Love this pic of the bride and groom...The wedding was sooooo much fun!


Hello my friends,


Today is my very first post with the wonderfully awesome Whimsy Stamps Challenge DT...I am soooo honored to be a part of this wonderful team...did you know that we have a page on SNR? Come check us out there...We have chats and fun stuff going on!



This weeks challenge is to make a card with embossing...any kind of embossing. Dry embossing, regular embossing, embossing with your Scor-Pal...anything goes...you don't have to use Whimsy Stamps to play along, we would love to see them if you have them but they are not required...Come come and play along!



For my card I used the Bride and groom digi image from Whimsy Stamps. I printed it a bit larger than the file comes and then cut it out using my nestabilities die, cut and smbbossed it. I also used a stampin up floral ave. embossing folder for the pretty flowers and then some pearls from my pretties kit. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop...it's from a set called {Topiary} .

I hope you like my simple card. I can't wait to show you what other awesome images Whimsy Stamps has...but if you can't wait for my samples please check them out at their site here! ohh and yes this card went to the bride and grrom at the top of my post!



The inside of my card reads... " May this day you share be filled with love and laughter. May all th days ahead be happy ever after!" I wish I could take credit for this super cute inside, but I can't and I really don't remember who wrote it...bummer!



Supplies:
Stamps: Digi image from Whimsy Stamps
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: so saffron, very vanilla
Accessories: organdy ribbon, nestabilities, embossing folder, big shot, pretties kit


Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Stampin!


Silvia

P.S. come back in a few hours for another post for today!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Sweet wedding card.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Silvia, this is just gorgeous hun!! Love your take on the photo AND the embossing challenge at Whimsy!! :) Nicely done! HUGS

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Gorgeous! And congratulations on your brand new DT! I'm late on congratulating, but I'm so excited for you!