I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving...

Hello all! We did some pumpkin carving earlier this week. The kids loved it and so did I...I never got to do this as a kids and I am lovin it as an adult! This first one is mine...tried the scrapping thing into the sides and I think the swirls look pretty neat! I love this time of year...be it called Fall, Autumn, harvest festicals or halloween...I think it fun...although not the scary parts, just the cute stuff. The smells of the season and the cool crisp air...although cool and crisp is where I would like for it to stay...I don't like cold! Anywho, I digress...this is my pretty pumpkin!


And these are two of my 3 sweet children...the other one did NOT want to cooperate in the photo taking and Bella has some sort of silly face going on...I think she looks cute though and I love her, dirty and all! Isn't their pumpkin cute too? They each took turns helping Daddy with the carving...he's much braver than I am, that's for sure!




Whatever you decided to do today...I hope you enjoyed it! Have a blessed day!
Hugs andhappy Stampin'
Silvia

No comments: