I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Whimsy Challenge {10-26-09}

Hello my friends! It's time yet again for a whimsy challenge! This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge...and a fun one at that! You don't have to use Whimy Stamps, but if you have them, we would love to see what you come up with!

Here is my card: I flipped the sketch just a tad!

I just got some Nesties 9 in the other day and I can't seem to put them down...I don't know how I have lived this long without them! LOL I used some half pearls from my pretties kit...I need to use that thing up...I'm such a hoarder!

Here is the sketch for ya...please visit the Whimsy Challenge Blog and play along with us...we are still in search of 2 new DT members...so play along and add DT after your name on the Mr. Linky entry!


And remember, when uploading to any forum please use keyword WSC25 so we can find your gorgeous creations!



Supplies:

Stamps: Pet Friends by Whimsy Stamps,

sentiment from Paper Doll sentimens by MFT

Ink: Stazon black

Paper: Kraft, whisper white, SU! designer paper

Accessories: Nestabilities Lablels 9, pretties kit, satin ribbon, water color pencils, aqua painter

Thank you sooo much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is just precious!!! I love your pretty coloring and what a fun take with the sketch!! HUGS

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Funny scene, great card.