I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Super Dad...from the kids!

Hello ladies! Have you made your Father's Day cards yet? NO! Okay well here is an awesome set for you to use! I love this little guy...he pretty much rocks and I think he is definately a Super Dad!

I colored him according to the colors of the DP, but I think he looks pretty awesome! I love his tights and his super cool cape! Now, go on...you too can get this Super Dad digi image here and be on your way to making a SUPER FAB Father's day card too...get the kids to color it (That's what I did!)...I know the men in your life will love that!

Supplies:

Stamps: Super Dad by Sweet N Sassy Stamps

Ink: none

Paper: Confetti White, whisper white, designer paper by Basic Grey

Accessories: ribbon, watercolor pencils, blender pens, small oval punch

Thank you SOOOO much for stopping by! Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: