I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

You Compute me!

Hello ladies and gents!
I have a super cute card for you today using the weekly sketch from PaperWorks Co. Come play with us...we would love to see what you create!


I love the stamps in the Tin Heart collection…you *NEED* to go and check them out! So I used the Cassie Tin Heart stamp and went to town. All my coloring is done using watercolor pencils and smooth in with a blender pen. add a little trim and some crystal effects and voila…your card is amazing!

Supplies:

Stamp: Cassie Tin Heart and for the sentiment Jam Tin Heart stamp set by PaperWorks Co
Paper: prismatic intense pink, white, The giggles paper from 3BIAR
Ink: stazon black
Accessories: watercolor pencils, blender pens, lace trim, black gingham ribbon, small corner rounder, crystal effects

This card was also made for todays featured Stamper 174 challenge on SCS!

Check it out here



Thank you sooo much for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed my interpretation of the sketch and I do hope you’ll play along…looking foward to seeing your creations!

Hugs and happy Stampin’

1 comment:

cabio's craft corner said...

It's super cute card Silvia. Love the crystal effects!!
Hugs,
Cabio