I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Up for a Swim?

Hello ladies and gents! I hope you enjoyed the blog hot yesterday! I love all the creations...can yoiu say gorgeous! Today I have a little card for you using one of the new Zoe release stamps, isn't she cute?


Supplies:

Stamps: Zoe the Swimmer (she's on sale this weekend too!)
Paper: Kiwi kiss, baja breeze, vanilla, DP from Three bugs in a rug
Ink: stazon black
Accessories: Primas, rhinestones, watercolor pencils, blender pens, dimentionals, coluzzle oval cutter,


Sorry this is short, but I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day!

Don't forget about our blog hop and the awesome new stamps! You can WIN the whole collection! Also, if you purchase the new stamps bundle you get the free bonus stamps! And last but certainly NOT least, EVERY stamp in the store is 10% off! Go ahead, you know you need these sweet little stamps!
This was also created for todays Featured Stamper 176 challenge on SCS.
My inspiration came from this card seen here.

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh she is just precious. I like the way you have the flower behind the panel.