I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am lovin' this weeks sketch over at Paperworks Co.! Very sweet and simple if you need to get a bunch of cards made...also great to get rid of those tiny paper scraps you have been hoarding for the past who knows how many years! I choose to get rid of a snippet of ribbon I had laying around...I think it turned out cute and aside from the coloring and waiting for the glue to dry the card came together very quick!


So So simple, but still a very nice Christmas card. I choose to use only a bit of the sentiment...I really liked this bit of it...so true!



Supplies:

Stamps: Oh Christmas Tree

Paper: Kraft, glorious green, Prism White

Ink: stazon black

Accessorries: 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon, dew drops from Creations by AR, glitter, 2-way glue pen, watercolor pencils, blender pens



I know you wand to play along...you just love the sketch too, I can see it in your eyes! ehehe


Thanks soooo much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with!



Hugs and happy Stampin'


Silvia

No comments: