I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yes...little, because my card is little! I love making little cards! They are great to accompany a gift or a nice yummy treat! This little card measure 3.5 x 3.5 I love this size card! It's simple, little embelishments and techniques or tools. I simple used some ribbon and a corner rounder and Voila...cute little card using this weeks sketch!



Supplies:


Stamps: Autumn Leaves

Ink: Stazon black

Paper: Chocolate Chip, real red, Prism Simply Smooth white

Accessories: red gingham ribbon, watercolor pencils, blender pens, small corner rounder



It's a great sketch by the way and we would LOVE to see you play along with us! I know you want to...I can see your brain thinking of all the possibilities already!



Thanks Sooo much for stopping by!



Hugs and happy Stampin'


XOXOXOXO


Silvia

No comments: