I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

PWCO SKETCH Challenge

Hey there...it's me...Silvia...and I'm back to Sunday Sketches over at PWCO! Aren't you so excited!!! I know I am! Here is my card for this weeks sketch! I think it's super cute and will work for any occasion! I needed a birthday card and I just love this new image from the Fall RAM collection that I had to make a card using one of them...plus the sentiment really went well with a birthday card!


What do you think? I love the colors!!! I love watercoloring...the more I practice the better I feel about how I do...does that make sence? Was that even English? Anywho I ramble! Noa as for out of the box? Well I used the out of the box technique...with the squirels head and bushy tail! I love this technique! It looks pretty awesome and it's super simple fo do!





Supplies:

Stamp: Sugar and Spice fromt he RAM Fall Collection

Ink: Stazon Black

Paper: Prism White, Blueberry Core'dinations, Kraft

Accessories: white satin ribbon, croched flower from Creations by AR, flower border punch my MS, watercolor pencils and blender pens




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along with us and our fun challenge!




XOXOXOXO

No comments: