I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAppy Thanksgiving!

I have been super busy these past few days! With house work, getting ready for Thanksgiving, a craft fair and taking care of the family I have barely had time to breathe! Today I would like to share with you a card that I recieved from a friend on SCS...her name is MIchelle Redman and her card is just absolutely GORGEOUS! look at her wonderful coloring! Thank you so much Michelle for this wonderful card and for thinking of me on Thanksgiving!


I will share with you a card I made tomorrow...Until then enjoy your thanksgiving! May it be blessed!


Have a blessed day today and always!

Silvia

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Silvy. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jami said...

Such a beautiful card to get!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
hugs, Jami