I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hosting LSC

Hello ladies and gents...it's my turn to host the LSC once again and todays challenge was to make a card or project using the color pink, 3 layers and 3 embelishments!

Before I share with you my card, I wanted to take you down memory lane with me today! It's my middle daughters birthday today and she is turning 3...can you believe it! Seriously where does the time go? I can not believe that I have a 3 year old little girl! Here is a picture of her when she was just 9 days old...some of you might recognize this picture as it is my avatar on SCS, she is getting so big and I just can't bare to change my avatar!




This next picture was taken a littl whileago, but I just lvoe it! I will share pictures from her birthday party in a few days!

Isn't she just too adorable!


Okay onto the card!


I really like the way this card turned out! I used Pun Fun (one of my faveorite sets!) and she loves kitties so it worked out purrrfectly...hahaha pun inteneded...LOL I crack myself up! LOL I also used up some designer paper from last year that I had left over and cut a cirlce usinf my CM cutting system and then cut off the excess going off the side...stamped the kitty on a pice of 2.25 x 2.5 piece of white cardstock and colored it in using pretty ink pink ink, certainly celery ink and a blender pen...added glitter and a number cut using my bigshot and called it a day! Thanks for looking!


Supplies:


Stamps: Pun Fun

Ink: stazon black, pretty ink pink, certainly celery

Paper: pretty in pink, whisper white, designer paper

Accessories: glitter, big shot, circle cutter (creative memories) ribbon



Thanks for stopping by! Give your kids a hug today...pretty soon they'll be all grown up!


Happy Stampin'


Silvia

No comments: