I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mother-In-Laws book


So I made a little book for everyone to sign for my MIL's 60th birthday this last sunday and it was a HUGE hit...I also took a bunch of picture and created a DVD slide show...wich was perfect since the DVD holders I used had a pocket for it! And since I used 2 DVD holders I had 2 pockets...one for the invitaions I had made! I will show you the invites later...didn't take a picture, but it uses the same papers as the little book!


Supplies:


Stamps: Wild Rose

Ink: Ridding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette

Paper: Bella Rose, riding hood red, kiwi kiss, shimmery white

Accessories: Cuttlebug Olivia Alpha, rectangle nestabilities, white gel pen, CD folders (10 for $5 E-mail me at mabieme1999@yahoo.com if you would like some), big Shot

That's all I have for right now...I'll be back later with some ornaments and a class schedule for you! If you're in the area I hope you can make it!

Happy Stampin'

May God Bless you today and Always

Silvia

2 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful!! What a perfect memento for her to remember all her guests!!
hugs, Jami

Beverly said...

What a fantastic idea! I am sure that she will treasure this for years to come!