I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kusudama balls

I am totally and hopelessly addicted to origami right now! Useful origami...I know most origami is useful to look at, but these Kusudama balls can be ornaments! Who wouldn't love a glorious handmade ornament? These ornaments are not for the faint of heart...they take some time and dedication, but they sure are worth the effort!
To make some of these Kusudama balls you will need:

**60 pieces of 3x3 paper
**glue
**patience
And here is a close up of the ornament...pretty neat looking huh?



I know you will all want to see how it's made....soooo

Here is the link to part one of the tutorial and here is the link to part two of the tutorial.
I have been trying to post this all weekend...my darn computer is super slow!!! I will be posting my Little Paper Shop Monday DT challenge a little later today! Thanks for stopping by!
If you do try to make these lovely ornaments please leave me a comment with a link...I would love to see them!
Have a super stamping day!
May God Bless you today and always!
Silvia

14 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awesome Silvy. Simply awesome... Ummm.. I have no patience, but I LOVE to look at yours. hee hee Great gift idea!

Lisa said...

STUNNING! Unfortunately I lack that third ingredient, PATIENCE! LOL!

Michelle Ramlochan said...

This is gorgeous! I might have to try this :) I have some patience so I'd like to see how far I would actually get before pulling out hair...lol

Elaine said...

These are stunning! I love that you shared them with us and can't wait to try it too! :)

Connie (cmc2stamp) said...

OMGosh, Silvia!! These are so amazing!! I can not think of anyone who would not be thrilled to get one of these!!

JAR said...

OH my gosh ---- I am bowing!!! Amazing. I think my mom and I would love making these together! Maybe we can do some over the holiday break! TFS!

Michelle Ramlochan said...

Hi I nominated you for an award on my blog. I hope you don't mind :)

Rhonda Kelly said...

Just saw these on SplitCoast and LOVE them, will be trying one of these most definately! Great job, they are very lovely.

Britiney said...

This is spectacular! I can't wait to try this!

Jennifer said...

How awesome! I decided to try-what type of glue did you use and what paper did you use in the one you posted, I LOVE the colors!

stampinsilvia said...

I used mono multi... my favorite glue ever! and I used SU! double sided paper...this one is called winter green, unfortunately it's no longer available!

Lynn said...

Wowza this is beautiful!!!

reluctantfarmchik said...

Hey - I love these ornaments - so amazing. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make them. The direction links aren't working . . . can you send me the links? or the directions? That would be so great. Thanks!
reluctantfarmchik@gmail.com

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片