I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 193

Todays inspitation challege193 on SCS was to go to a pretty cool site! The site is called The Curiosity Shoppe. I immediately knew what I was going to use as my inspiration when I got there! Wanna see?
Isn't it cute? I liked all the houses lined up in a row and I liked all the pink too...hmmm I think I rather like pink...such a fun girly color!!! LOL

I wanted mine to be square, but it didn't end up that ay! Boo hiss...ohh well I still like it lots though! It measures 6x5...so it's a bigger than normal card....So I'll probably have to make my own envelope!!


I used a digi image from Little Paper Shop that I just absolutely adore called Jena Book. School is going to start up here in about a month and my little man is tarting Kindergarten...So i better get started! LOL


I used some left over purely pomegranate textured cardstock and some soft sky textured cardstock...printed all these gorgeous girl up on some whisper white cardstock and the sentiment and called it a day!

Supplies:
Stamps: none...gasp! Digi image from Little Paper Shop called Jenna Book
Ink: none...ackkkk gasp again!
Paper: purely pomegranate, soft sky, whisper white
Accessories: scalloped border punch, organdy ribbon, dimentionals

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

"This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments: