I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I've been inspired...

by todays inspiration challenge 192 on splitcoaststampers. Today we were inspired by some gorgeous vases at Bellacor Vases the one I loved is this pretty one with blues and greens and yellow it has a pretty flower on it too...so nice!



This is the vase I was inspired by...I also like the hint of red and yellow on there...so for my card I went a little more green with hints of yellow.


For my card I choose to use Wednesdays sketch 240 challenge I also went more unconventional and stamped an image on some designer paper...I think it looks pretty cool. Added a pretty flower and some whinestones...I love the bling!!!

The embossing created a pattern just like in the vase...I like it, I really like it! (in my best black and white movie, heroin voice)


Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs by Stampin' Up
Paper: sage shadow, rose red, so saffron, close to cocoa
Ink: stazon black, sae shadow
Accessories: jumbo eyelets, crystals, crop-a-dial, CB embossing folder, big shot, prima flower


Anywho, thanks for stopping by!

May you be blessed today!

Silvia
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1

3 comments:

Julia said...

Awesome inspiration piece and love the card : )

ChristineCreations said...

It really has the same kind of feeling as the vase. I love inspiration challenges just because everyone's creativity can come out in different ways!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Your flower and papers feel so warm together. Great take on the vase Silvy.