I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mojo Craft Birthday!

So todays card is for 3 challenges...I am leaving for a weeks vacation tomorrow and wanted to get some play time before we leave! (Not to worry though,,,I will have scheduled posts for you while we're gone!) then when I get back I'll have to share some pics with you! We are touring the east end of the Island (Crete...where we are currently blessed to be living!)
Anywho, the three challenges are todays color challenge (CC233), The There She goes one year birthday bash celebration (TSG17), There she goes is celebrating their one year anniversary...lots of challenges and PRIZES!!! And last but certainly NOT Mojo Monday challenge 101. All the links are attached...come and play along!

For this card I am using a set from There She goes called {Cupcake Mix and Match} It's a super cute set and extremely versatile!!!!


I used a dab of crystal effect on top of the cherrie just to make it pop a little...love how it looks! I'm practicing my coloring (this is only my second thing I've colored! So don't be too harsh!) ...just got a set of copics the other day and I think I'm in love...now I just need more for shading and stuff!


Supplies:
Stamps: {Cup Cake Mix and Match} by There She goes
Paper: Kraft, chocolate chip, whisper white, real red
Ink: Craft chocolate chip
Accessories: satin ribbon, stapler, Spellbinders lables die #3, big shot, word window punch, crystal effects, numbers embossing folder, big shot, copic brights from Ucut@home.com



Anywho I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Stampin'


Silvia


"In everything, therefore, treat people the way you want to be treated for that is the law and the profits." Matthew 7:12

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

really cute! love those embossed numbers, great colors, too!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Three challenges-Holy Macaroni! Excuse me, I must go eat this card now, because it is too YUMMY! ;O)

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job on this card, I love how you used this cupcake! Thank you so much for playing in the TSG Birthday challenge :)

kim.mom said...

This card is so cute! Looks like real chocolate - good enough to eat!