I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sketch Challenge 241

I really liked todays sketch challenge 241...might have to play again later if I have some time! Here is my card!

Very simple, but cute non the less. I love these colors on them...they look so festive...especially with all the glittery snow all around them!

And this is a little close-up...you just had to see all the snow! The rectangular image was embossd with my nestabilities and bigshot and the whole rectangle is on dimentionals for a little extra boost!

Supplies:
Stamps: Carolers byClearly Wordsworth
Ink: Stazon black, purely pomegranate
Paper: Kraft, rose red designer paper, Naturals white
Accessories: Dimentionals, nestabilities small scalloped rectangles, big shot, dazzling diamonds glitter

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed day!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

"This is the day the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be hglad in it." Psalms 118:24

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute, great image and coloring!